TERMS & CONDITIONS and ACCESSIBILITY GUIDE
By making a booking you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
Enquiries to be made by telephone or email regarding availability and prices.
For the comfort and safety of all our guests, all of our rooms and facilities are non-smoking.
As we have livestock and friendly pet cats, we prefer not to accept bookings with dogs.
Exceptions may apply.
A non-refundable deposit (see ‘Cancellation policy’ below) will be required to secure the room for you.
Balance payments for Bank Holiday weekends and events are due 30 days before arrival.
Method of payment is by cash, cheque or bank transfer. Remaining balance is to be paid on arrival before key is issued.
Cheques made payable to ‘Karen Underwood’. Alternatively, you can pay prior to arrival via internet banking, please ask for bank details.
Confirmation of bookings will be sent by email or telephone call/text upon receipt of your deposit.
We will expect your arrival between 4pm and 7pm unless previously arranged with us.
Unfortunately we do not accept children under the age of 6.
Guests are asked to vacate their rooms by 10am on the day of departure.
Cancellation policy –
Deposits are non- refundable. Once your stay has commenced no refund is due if you cancel the remainder of your stay . Dates booked are not transferable. We recommend you take out appropriate travel insurance and are happy to supply you with relevant information should you need to claim. Repeat cancellations will result in full payment required on booking and only part refunded if dates can be re-sold on a like for like basis.
Cancellation by Owners: The owner reserves the right to refuse any booking and to cancel any bookings already made if the property is unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances (eg through fire, flood, etc). In such circumstance a full refund of all monies paid (but no further liability) will be made. The owner shall not be under any other liability if such cancellation occurs. Note: in the unlikely event of a cancellation the agent/owner will make every possible effort to secure alternative accommodation if required. We are not responsible for failures in utilities such as power cuts, water supply etc. We offer free WIFI and we cannot be held accountable for loss of service if outside our control.
We operate a No Smoking/Vaping Policy in all rooms/buildings. If you wish to smoke/vape please use the bench area near the designated parking area and use the green painted watering cans for your used cigarettes.
Other than for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or misrepresentation, our total liability to you is limited to the price of the Booking and to the fullest extent permitted by law all warranties are excluded and in no circumstances will We be responsible for any indirect or special damages.
We will not be liable for failure to perform to the extent that the failure is caused by any factor beyond our reasonable control.
You are responsible for any damage or loss caused to us or our property by your act, omission, default or neglect and You agree to indemnify Us and to pay Us on demand the amount reasonably required to make good or remedy any such damage or loss.
We reserve the right to terminate your Booking immediately without being liable for any refund or compensation where guests do not comply with these terms and conditions, are deemed to be a risk to health and safety, or whose behaviour the proprietors feel is unacceptable. Where complaints are made by other guests about the behaviour of individuals these will be investigated and if upheld the individuals and associated guests may be asked to leave the premises. In such instances no refunds will be given.
Redhouse Farm B&B offers 2 ground floor en-suite rooms in an accommodation building within our grounds. Breakfast is served in the main house dining room, accessed from a gravel drive and path.
PRE-ARRIVAL – Contact us on landline +44 (0) 1522 695513, Mobile 07788994902 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ON ARRIVAL – We aim to greet you on arrival but please ring or knock on either front or back door of main house if we are not about. Please note that check in is between 4pm to 7pm. Please do not arrive earlier than 4pm as we will not be ready to receive guests as we have other duties
to attend too.
– If you need assistance during your stay please come to the back door opposite the B&B building and ring the doorbell.
There are connected smoke alarms in both suites.
– There is a fire notice in the rooms. Please acquaint yourself with procedures.
– One window in each room opens fully as a fire escape. Please acquaint yourself with the exits.
– There is a fire extinguisher in the front entrance lobby.
– Televisions are remote control operated.
– Please respect your neighbouring guests and keep noise to a minimum.
– No smoking/vaping in accommodation or main house.
– Guests are welcome to sit in the front garden on the selection of benches. The bistro tables and chairs are available near B&B entrance (seat cushions for your comfort are in the wardrobes) you can access the wildlife pond/area through the orchard, please take care on any uneven ground or steps whilst on our property. Please respect the peaceful nature of the area and beware of DEEP WATER and uneven ground. Do not enter the pond or paddle. Sensible
footwear advised. No unaccompanied children allowed. The paved patio area and facilities in the orchard are for the sole use of OAKLOFT guests.
– The Green painted watering cans near the B&B seating area are for your cigarettes.
– Please do not feed the horses. Please be aware of and do not touch the electrical fencing behind the top rail of the wooden paddock fence. If you would like to meet the horses please ask and I will escort you at your own risk. Horses can be unpredictable and the owner accepts no responsibility for their actions.
-Ironing facilities are available for use, please ask.
ARRIVAL & CAR PARKING FACILITIES
– On arrival, drive down gravel driveway around the bend where you will see guest parking signs.
– Parking is in the designated areas and is at your own risk. Please park considerately and drive slowly on the driveway. 5mph max speed.
– We have a large private driveway constructed of gravel, with a block paved unloading area that slopes gently up to the accommodation entrance. There are no kerbs or steps from the driveway to the front door. No speed bumps or barriers. Please drive slowly down drive. The driveway and footpath are well lit at night by movement sensor lights and static lights.
– The Dining Room is in the main house and is reached by walking down the drive, around the hedge towards the road and entering the front garden gate into the front garden and then through the front door, the dining room is on your right.
– Charging electric cars may be possible but not guaranteed and a minimum of £10 is charged.
ACCESSIBILITY GUIDE: – The accommodation is accessed from a gravel drive with a paved unloading area which slopes up to the double opening doors (118 cm wide when both doors open) into the lobby.
Entrance to B&B accommodation
Car parking area and paved sloping entrance.
Low level door rise to B&B
Low level door rise to dining room
– Suite 1 (Double bed and single sofa bed with en-suite shower room) has a 79cm (31in) wide door when open into room and same into shower room. Shower tray is 4cm (1.5in) high with an access space in front of shower of 77cm (30.5in) and the shower opening measuring
78cm (30.75in) wide.
The shower has a grab handle and a free standing folding shower stool is available.
– Accessible taxis are available from Handsome Cabs in Lincoln, telephone 01522 545352.
– Visual or hearing impaired guests are welcome to stay alone if the impairment is mild, otherwise they should be accompanied by a friend.
– Assistance can be given if necessary from the accommodation to the dining room.
DINING ROOM (in main house)
– The dining room is in the main house accessed down the gravel drive through the front garden gate and through front door, width 90cm (35.5in), internal dining room door width 80cm (31.5in). Front door has low level door step.
– The dining room has a wooden floor.
– There is one table seating up to 6 people.
– Catering for special dietary requirements is available with advance notice.
– As with the bed and breakfast accommodation the main house is NON-SMOKING.
– Toilets are only available in guest bedrooms.
Gift vouchers are only valid for the period printed on the voucher.
Dates are subject to availability.
Certain events are minimum 2 night stays (Christmas Market, Bank Holiday weekends, Steam Punk etc). Extra nights can be added to your voucher at the listed prices.
Overseas Paypal transactions incur an extra admin cost please ask for details at time of order.
Once you have confirmed your booking normal the Terms and Conditions above apply with regards to
Vouchers must be presented on arrival. Copies will not be accepted. No cash substitutes. Not transferable.
THE CUSTOMER WILL-
– Take all reasonable care to avoid damaging the premises or any fixtures, fittings or other items belonging to Redhouse Farm B&B. In the event that the customer damages any property or any fixtures, fittings or other items belonging to Redhouse Farm B&B, the Proprietors will issue an invoice to cover the cost of repair and/or replacement as appropriate together with administration costs. In particular, soiling a mattress will incur a standard charge of £500.00 plus any other additional costs incurred by the Proprietors. The amount shown on the invoice shall be final and binding.
– Refrain from smoking inside the premises of Redhouse Farm and the accommodation block. In the event that the customer fails to abide by the prohibition against smoking then any damages caused as a result or any loss and/or expenses suffered by Redhouse Farm will result in the Proprietors issuing an invoice to cover the cost of repair and/or replacement as appropriate together with the amount of any loss and expenses and administration costs. The amount of the invoice will be not less than £100.00 and shall be final and binding.
– Read the fire precautions displayed on the premises and adhere to them if necessary.
– Drive at no more than 5mph on our property and accept your car and belongings are left at your own risk.
– Ensure no third parties are invited onto our premises, only registered guests.
– Not use any hair dye or tanning solutions in the rooms or en-suites.